Monday, December 24, 2012

From our family to yours

First and foremost I want to wish all our wonderful friends in this little family of ours, including our staff, our manufacturing and distribution partners, and most importantly our consumers, a joyous holiday season.

Emilio Cigars has grown in ways over the last 12 months that have exceeded all my hopes and expectations. We've gained new partners, dear friends, and I've somehow managed to fit in finding the love of my life.

I wish all of you the best in the coming year, thank you all for your support and encouragement, and hope that 2013 holds more promise for each of you than you might imagine.

Live your dreams. Stay true to your purpose and beliefs. Live. Love. Laugh. The future is in your hands.

God bless you all. Merry Christmas.

Gary

No comments:

Post a Comment