Thursday, April 19, 2012

Emilio Website Updates

Over the next several days we will begin rolling out the new and hopefully improved Emilio Cigars Website .

As with many things we have done, and will continue to do, understand that we do listen. We do happily accept criticism and commentary, and we will forever strive to become a better presence in the marketplace. We will implement changes to the website, our bands and branding, and enedeavor to be the very best that we can be for you, our consumers and advocates.

Also understand that, for me in particular, this is my absolute passion. I want to bring you products I can be proud of, and that you can enjoy. I live and breath this motto every day: The tobacco drives the process.

I continue to appreciate all the support and enthusiasm from everyone, but in the end that means nothing if I disappoint myself.

I'm about the cigars. I'll worry about the other details over time.

For now, enjoy the new site. Visit it often to see how it progresses. As with all things, what we do we will always be a work in progress.

Grow with us, and we'll grow with you.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment