Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Meet the Sales Team - Alan Price

Alan was the first sales rep to come aboard with Emilio Cigars. He covers eastern Pennsylvania and New Jersey for us. His bubbly personality and enthusiasm have endeared him to many, and his work as an Ambassador for Cigar Rights of America has been invaluable.

Glynne Loope of CRA, Alan Price of Emilio Cigars, and Alex Mayer of Wooden Indian Tobacco Shop

Here's a bit about Alan, in his own words:


 "My passion with cigars started 21 years ago. I had asked a friend to pick up a box of cigars for me to give out as the chivalrous "thing to do" after the birth of my first child. A few days later, on a sunny day during his nap time, I decided to try one of the cigars that I had left over, and the rest is history. Fast forward 18 years; I noticed that the laws and restrictions were getting tougher and tougher on cigar smokers, and it was becoming increasingly more difficult to enjoy ‘my passion". I decided that I needed to be proactive to help preserve my rights as a cigar smoker and to also help to protect the rights of the local B & M tobacconist that sell these wonderful cigars. I became an ambassador for Cigar Rights of America and spend many weekends at cigar events promoting & protecting our freedom to smoke. About a year ago, my good friend Gary Griffith approached me and asked me to be his first cigar sales rep for Emilio Cigars. I am now having the time of my life and my favorite part of the job is running cigar events. I think there is an amazing camaraderie among cigar smokers and it is one of the few times when you can see a Supreme Court justice and the everyday working man have something in common, the art of smoking a great cigar & good conversation. Long live our passions!"
 
Alan can be found on Facebook and can also be found on twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment