Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Meet the Sales Team - Elijah Haws

Elijah is one of our newest team members at Emilio Cigars, and we welcome him aboard. His enthusiasm and dedication quickly became apparent as he opened his first account, Cigar Connection in Arlington, VA within literally hours of joining our sales force.  He covers Virginia and Washington, DC for us at present, but may go farther afield if needed.

              Elijah Haws, on the far right, serving his country as a Marine Infantry Squad Leader

Here's a bit about Elijah, in his own words:

"I'm first and foremost a family man. When I'm not working I try to find time to do the things in life that I enjoy the most. Woodworking, fishing, reading, movies, music, photography, sports and being a gym rat are the things that really come to mind. I fell in love with cigars about 5 years ago. One of the things I love the most about cigars, especially B&M's, is the family atmosphere that it has. I have met so many great people, and made a lot of close friends, that I normally wouldn't have ever met if it wasn't for cigars. It's amazing how something so small can change and enhance our lives. I'm honored and privileged to finally be apart of the industry as a rep for Emilio Cigars and look forward to forging some new friendships and helping bring great cigars to great people. "

You can find him on Facebook and also follow him on Twitter . This fine young man is well worth getting to know.


No comments:

Post a Comment