Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Emilio Cigars Events for June, 2012

I don't often do personal appearances, but when I do, I do them on short notice.

Being so actively engaged in product development and management I rarely get the chance to just get out and meet our consumers. I do my best to stay engaged on Facebook and Twitter , but that's just not the same as getting out and having face time with real people.

This month I've decided to kick up my efforts a notch, plant my butt in the seat of my truck, and go to where the real people are. Obviously I can't get to every place I'd like to, but I'm gonna visit a few, and if time allows try to continue this.

Last night we had a great tasting event at Cantwell's Tavern in Odessa, DE. It was good to see some familiar faces, and to meet new people as well. If you're not familiar with Cantwell's let me tell you it is a wonderfully restored colonial building. The outdoor bar and seating area is perfect for cigar smokers, and the owner and staff are top-notch and gracious hosts. The food is beyond good. It is simply fabulous.

This Friday night, June 8, I'll be visiting Jim Robinson and the crew at Leaf and Bean on the Strip in Pittsburgh, PA, beginning late afternoon. As with most things, I've told Jim to not set a specific time, and I'll stay as long as I can, and get there even earlier if I can. Stop on in for a visit and try our Emilio Cigars . If you're able to attend I'll bring you up to speed on all the new products we have coming, which we're very excited about, and hope you will be too.

The following afternoon, June 9, I'll be visiting Rob Heming to record the Blowin' Smoke Podcast . This is a great no-holds-barred program that takes no prisoners, and it fits my style well.

While in the area I'm also going to try to make stops at some other shops in the area that carry Emilio Cigars, and a few potential new clients, so if you wanna meet me and have a chat pay close attention to my twitter feed , as I play "Where's Weirdo" around the area.

On June 15 I'll be making an afternoon appearance at Cigar Connection in Arlington, VA. This is a newer retailer for us, but they're already doing great things, and I've chosen to visit them precisely because of their strong support of the brand.

On June 22, our National Sales Manager, Nathan McIntyre will be doing an Emilio Cigars tasting at Havana Dreamin' Smoke Shop in Montgomery, AL, so stop on by and meet the big bald man with the Social Cam. Should be a fun time.

That's all for now, but ya never know what else I may throw into the mix, and by the way, did I mention it might just be a good thing to follow my twitter feed? ya know, just in case?

1 comment:

  1. Best of Luck Gary I will try and stop down to DE soon

    ReplyDelete